POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Wrapping a bitmap : Wrapping a bitmap Server Time
4 Sep 2024 18:15:11 EDT (-0400)
  Wrapping a bitmap
From: Rick Seiden
Date: 30 Sep 2002 17:30:04
Message: <web.3d98c140dc32a674a52acff50@news.povray.org>
OK. I've checked the documentation on this, and couldn't find what I was
looking for.

I have a simple vision:  A ball wrapped with a bitmap.  I use the image_map,
and it is a sphere wrapped with the bitmap four times, twice in each
hemisphere.  I was hoping to get it to go all the way around.

So, I looked into the docs, and found the "once" parameter.  Tried that, and
it has the bitmap in the top half of one hemisphere, not all the way
around.

Don't know what else to do besides that.

Thanks
Rick